PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

♥ to my Chenta ♥

Special....to my Chenta....





I love the way you smile at me
I love the way you walk
I love what you are to me
I love you for the times you sit beside

And, I love what you surrender to me
I love your questions and your answers
I love your doubts and certainties
I love you both being simple n complicated

And I love what you say, what you don’t say
I love to be lost in your memories
I love your voice and your fragrance
I love you it when you kiss me


And ,I love whatever you are and you can
I love what you affirm and what you deny
I love what you say and what you think
I love what you holds on and what you leave

And, I love your happiness and your sadness
I love your body and the purest soul
I love your anger and the angelic calmness
I love your eyes and your lips


And, I love whatever you ask me at night
I love your caresses and your offences
I love every moment I spend with you
I love to be yours in heaven and hell

And, I love what you love in our relation
I love you for the love you make me feel
I love you when I can’t smile without you
I know that I would still love you the same way

And ,I love you for the love you share
I love you while being proud of loving you
I love being all that you ever need
Because I have been born to love you...







♥...sy berjanji akan bahagiakan awak, saya akan menyanyangi & mencintai awak sampai bila2 & saya akan setia disisi awak selamanya...♥
♥ Menarik? Like dan tinggalkan komen oke! tq ♥

1 000 ucap syg pada Cik Iza:

Muhammad Rahman said...

I love u 4 ever n ever.. I wish I could Make U smile all da Time. I Want U 2 Be Happy With Me (^_^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

_Jgn Lupe Klik!_

!♥2010, kini dan Selamanya! Hak Milik Cik Chomeieyza♥!